The Eternal Beauty

It was love at first sight
The view in front of me was just so bright
Oh! Such a beauty she was!
Looking at her, I was so lost

Swathed in white, she was nothing but grace
To explain her beauty, I couldn't think of a phrase
She was resplendent and ethereal,
Just looking at her felt surreal
letting her beauty engulf my every pore
I was but a tiny speck
Seemed like she gave me a peck
In awe I was of the Creator!
A million profound thoughts running through my head
The Ocean sure was majestic
And just looking at her made me feel ecstatic. 

Comments

  1. That's a brilliant one! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need a vacation right NOW!
    Very well written..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. Just take a week off and come here. I shall show you around!

      Delete
  3. Vera level! You have brought out your best and I know there is much more I can expect from you. Simple and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're always such a source of encouragement! Thanks, Rach <3

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much for this delightful piece of poetry. You sure do give words a makeover. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still remember our early college days. Nostalgia. Thanks, man! Means a lot :)

      Delete
  5. Wonderful!!!
    Awaiting ur next master piece...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing work love!! The flow as i ever say is magnificent.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some real strong words there. Simply beautiful Nandu :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautifully written. Keep at it Nan! Looking out for more :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahahaha such a plot twist! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Something we all can relate to?

Persistent Thoughts